The Level 1 International Week is held at the home of Amrit Nam Sarovar founder Karta Singh at Domaine Le Martinet near St Michel Les Portes in the French Alps. This residential week provides an intensive experience of yogic lifestyle, and many participants have described it as a life-changing experience.
The week is attended by Level 1 students from ANS training centres across Europe and beyond – including the UK, Germany, France, Belgium, Estonia, Switzerland, Austria, Spain and Egypt. Accommodation is in your own tent. Teaching is in English and translated into other languages.
What to bring
- Tent, camping mat or inflatable mattress, sleeping bag
- A yoga mat or sheepskin
- A strong water bottle
- Waterproof outdoor clothing
- Some warm clothing – nights and early mornings can be cold
- White clothes and head covering for Sadhana
- Walking boots (wellies and flip-flops do not count as walking boots!)
- Sandals or crocs
- Bathing suit and towel
- Torch and batteries (head torch is recommended)
- Pen and paper
- Suncream and insect repellent may come in useful
- Women, please bring sanitary protection (regardless of cycle)
- A small backpack to carry your stuff for a day’s walk
- You can also bring musical instruments.
Le Martinet is a natural, sacred training space. Please do NOT bring: