Curriculum and qualification
To be awarded the Kundalini Yoga Instructor qualification you must:
- Pass the written examination
- Have attended all the teacher training classes – 180 contact hours minimum
- Have attended at least 20 kundalini yoga classes outside the training weekends
- Teach a class to the required standard
- Have completed at least 40 continuous days of the given meditations and yoga sets
- Have attended at least five morning sadhanas
- Have attended one day of a White Tantric Yoga programme
- Have completed two acceptable yoga course curricula
- Have read, understood and signed the Code of Professional Standards for Kundalini Yoga Teachers.
Upon qualification you will be registered as a KRI Certified Level 1 Instructor, allowing you to teach students. You will be eligible to participate in Level 2 International Teacher Training if you wish to continue your studies further. You will also be eligible to join KYTA as a full member and to join its group insurance scheme.
- The Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association (KYTA) – our national representative body
- White Tantra international course dates and venues, including the European Yoga Festival